By using our website and contributing to or participating in any comments or forums, you agree to the following terms:
- Any recommendations, comments, information or posts (together “Posts”) you make to our website will abide by our terms and will be made in the spirit, culture and ethos of the website.
- You agree you will only make correct, accurate Posts in good faith and will not use aggressive, defamatory, rude, or offensive language. We will not condone bad language nor will we permit false claims, defamation, harassment, fraud, collusion, or Posts that may offend any person, visitor, or other third party. We can at any time, in our sole discretion, remove any Post and block your access to our website without notice.
- Posts are not permitted that:
- encourage illegal intent
- contain ads, links or other forms of advertising
- solicit business
- are abusive or malicious against any other participant, our staff or any third party
- We will also take action, where required, against any person that does not abide by these terms in relation to Posts and where any action is taken against us by any person, visitor or any or third party as a result of your Post.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions or Posts are those of the author and not dronefishing.com.au and anyone associated with our website. You rely on any such information at your own risk and need to make your own enquiries before taking any action related to any Post.